Sunday, February 15, 2009

Things I Want

there are soo many things i want but i just cant get. these things might be material things. like new clothes, new shoes. stuff for my room, technology, things like that. can't get them because i have no money or at least not any to waste. but technically i dont really NEED them b/c this "want" is only a at the moment thing. after a while, these things get old and i no longer want them. so it is a waste of money.

there are other "things" i want. but these "things" aren't really what i WANT, they are more like things i SHOULD WANT b/c other ppl have them and this obligation to get them is there. but i come to realize, its just not the right time for me yet to get "them". i believe that when it is right, "it" will come. but its been hard i guess to keep this motivation in me. seeing things and being around things kind of throw me off track sometimes. but i havent been turning to God for this and thats my first mistake. ive been trying to deal with it myself and its way out of my league. i have to trust in Him and rely on Him. He will do me good and when it is right, He will present it to me.

(lol. this blog might not make sense, but when you know what the "things" are, it does. :] )

"Trust in the Lord and do good." -Psalm 37:3

No comments:

Post a Comment