Saturday, January 23, 2010

Failure To See

as christians, we are shown to love others as we love ourselves. for me, loving others might not be easy in terms of everyone. but overall, i think im quite decent. im not saying im great, but im like terrible. i tend and try to show love to most ppl. but the bad thing is, as i thought about it, i realized even though is "easy" to love others, its hard for me to show the same kind of love to my family. like i can care for others and sometimes ill go WAY out of my way for others. but when the problems at home, i tend to avoid it. idk why. that's something i definitely have to pray about. i prayed for challenges. but this whole time the real challenge is right here in front of me, i just failed to or chose not to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment