Thought I might give blogging a try. First time for me I guess.
So the "25 Things" thing has been the new FB hit. My first one was dumb, had a hidden message but only me and one other person know about it and it was a failure haha. So I felt like doing a REAL one so here it goes:
Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.
2. currently learning the guitar
3. big Wong Fu fan
4. can be shy at first but won't be eventually
5. STRONGLY DISLIKE liars, seriously, rather have someone tell me a mean truth than a good lie, I'm just glad that you're honest, wouldn't take it offensively at all
6. i like ......... her :]
7. don't really have a favorite food or flavor, likes things to be different and unique everytime
8. loves things that are NEW and fresh, like clothes, electronics, and other things
9. good with hands-on crafts
10. likes learning, curious about many things, but don't like reading to get the knowledge(unless its interesting enough, usually isn't)
11. wish I could speak Mandarin
12. want to get a motorcycle licence
13. wants a ear piercing, will do eventually :]
14. ask me anything about me and ill probably tell you, just don't tell anyone
15. can't speak from the heart, unless I rethink it before hand
16. kinda scared to dance but not really
17. sleeps with a baby pillow haha
18. will pick up the phone anytime, 24 hours, even when im sleeping i sound wide awake and i don't mind the calls
19. like people that are active spiritually, like does bible study, lead club/fellowship, leader
20. greatest fear is my future and whether or not i will be able to support my parents financially
21. likes contemporary art and architecture, the very modern/futuristic styles
22. want to build my own house
23. a pretty deep guy
24. LOVES the feeling of helping someone and seeing their smile, knowing you made them happy
25. enjoys hugs
marc gave a talk today. good job man. really like the part how he emphasized reading your bible in detail rather than jus scan it. "When you are scanning it, you are basing you devo on your personal knowledge. But by really reading it in depth, you acknowledge that you need God's word instead.". Something of that nature.
"If you don't get what you like, why not like what you get."